No new posts
Rules & Etiquette for Sundown Race Team's Online Website & Forum.
SRT Website & Forum Rules
Thank you for participating in our Sundown Race Team community.
To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
By joining and using the SRT website and forum,
- You agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines set forward for this site.
- Only use the forum for skiing, ski racing, team activities, or other sports related content.
- Do feel free to post used gear for sale or commercial content related to skiing or SRT busines.
- You also agree to reserve forum discussions for topics best suited to the websites purpose. This is a great medium with which to collaborate, learn, and solicit the advice or help of your peers, to benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines to preserve a climate that encourages both helpful, civil, and fruitful dialogue.
SRT reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership on all forum for members who violate these rules.
And, always remember, when you signed up for the site you agreed to the policies contained within.
Thank you for understanding, helping, and being a positive contributor to Sundown Race Team!
SRT FORUM RULES
- Zero Tolerance Policy: Any hurtful or derogatory content; content meant to bully or coerce; or political content is strictly forbidden! Authors who create, either intentionally or unintentionally, may be suspended from the website and/or team.
- Don’t challenge, bully, coerce, threaten, or attack others. The discussions on the forum are meant to help improve conversation associated with Sports, Skiing, Sundown Race Team and WIJARA.
- Don't post politically related content or comments; don't use the site to organize or advertise political events.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything in a post message that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Please note carefully all items posted in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of information posted to the topic.
- Remember that SRT and other forum participants have the right to reproduce postings to this forum.
- Send your message only to the most appropriate topic(s). Do not spam several topics with the same message.
- Include a signature tag on all messages. Include your name, and e-mail address. (Other info like Company Name, phone number, or address are optional.)
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- Include only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply. Delete any header information and put your response before the original posting.
- Only send a message to the entire forum when it contains information that can benefit everyone.
- Send messages such as “thanks for the information” or “me, too” to individuals – not to the entire forum.